Is CBD Good for
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a natural compound found in Cannabis sativa plants including marijuana and hemp plants. Nowadays, CBD is everywhere and in everything. You can do just about anything you possibly think of.
CBD is even taking over the skincare world. It is an incredibly effective ingredient in skincare and has been used for a variety of skin conditions.
Why is CBD good for your skin?
CBD is a powerful antioxidant and has potential anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Here are some facts about why CBD is good for skincare:
- Helps reduce inflammation: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce swelling, irritation, and redness from existing breakouts, or other skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Anti-aging: Stress, pollution, an unhealthy diet, and exposure to UV rays are reasons why people develop wrinkles at an early age. CBD has antioxidant properties and helps lessen the visible signs of aging. CBD products counteract free-radical damage and reduce the look of inflammation. It helps to visibly diminish issues like wrinkles, skin dullness, and ruddy skin tone.
- Soothes sensitive skin: CBD has significant soothing properties that calm the skin and minimizes sensitivity. With anti-inflammatory properties, CBD has a unique ability to restore natural balance to sensitive skin. It has a perfect balance of nutrients that helps to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Hydrates dry skin: CBD has anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. It can be effective for dry and dehydrated skin. Both dry skin types and dehydrated skin conditions can benefit greatly from CBD.
- Great for acne-prone skin: CBD is a suitable ingredient for acne-prone skin. Its skin-calming and skin-normalizing effects can help minimize issues related to redness and help reactive skin look and feel better.
- Regulates oil production: CBD can moderate the sebum secretion in the body. The overproduction of sebum is also a contributing factor to acne. CBD prevents the skin cells from creating too much oily sebum as CBD has an anti-inflammatory effect on sebocytes, the skin cells that produce sebum.
CBD also has antibacterial and antifungal effects. Thus it helps to reduce skin infection from dirt and pollutants.
Pro Tip: Excessive use of anything on your skin can be irritating. So, start slow and see how your skin responds to CBD. If you have severe skin problems, talk to a dermatologist before using CBD skincare products.
The topical benefits of CBD make it a mainstay of many people’s skincare routines. It plays a role in hydrating the skin and might help with treating dry skin, acne, or certain inflammatory skin conditions.
So, ready to venture into the world of CBD skincare? With so many CBD skincare products available in the market, you need to know what to look for.
Axis Botanix 200MG is a CBD rub-on cream that is created with sensitivities in mind. Every ingredient is chosen with great care to ensure maximum results. It leaves your skin bright, calm, and soothed and will live up to your expectations!
For more information and products on CBD, please visit Axis Hemp Company.
Until next time everyone!